Camera nhiệt fluke Ti300
Camera nhiệt fluke Ti300
Powerful high-performance features make troubleshooting fast and easy.
Technology changes. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you’re missing out on critical innovations, so Fluke has engineered the Fluke Ti300 infrared camera to adapt to change.
Being future-ready is part of its DNA. You can test and measure with wireless speed and ease and connect with other wireless devices. If there’s an infrared camera in your future, make sure it’s one with a future.
Auto Focus Redefined
Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera Get an in-focus image like never before with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy. Other auto focus systems may focus on the surrounding landscape or closer targets and compromise an in-focus and your ability to get accurate temperature measurements.
On target and in-focus. Every. Single. Time.
Capture up to five additional measurements wirelessly.
Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera A free firmware update to help find problems fast will allow you to capture up to 5 additional measurements by enabling the CNX™ Wireless system* on your thermal imager. These additional measurements help diagnose problems faster and provide additional data to create more comprehensive reports.
Field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses are available for added versatility for special applications and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera For applications that require higher resolution, the Ti400 is an alternative choice.
As always, Fluke Ti300 Infrared Camera Fluke SmartView® software is included at no additional charge.
- Detect and communicate issues faster with patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology with AutoBlend™ mode
- Faster communication with wireless image transfer directly to your PC, Apple® iPhone® or iPad®
- Capture up to 5 additional measurements with the CNX™ Wireless System*
- One-handed, easy-to-use user interface
- Ruggedized high resolution 640×480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation
- Capture additional digital images to show location or additional site details with IR-PhotoNotes™ Annotation System
- More advanced display output options to get the details via streaming video to PC or high definition monitor (USB and HDMI)
- Voice recording and annotation gets additional details saved with the image file
- Optional interchangeable lenses for greater flexibility in additional applications
- Rechargeable, field replaceable smart batteries with LED display to show charge levels for excellent field flexibility
- 5 MP industrial-performance digital camera for high definition image quality
- Included SmartView® and SmartView Mobile App Analysis and Reporting Software